Sunday
Today's our last day! We leave tomorrow. We drove to "Kipu Falls". We've been there before but didn't jump from the waterfall or rope. Michael really wanted to. The last time we were here it had only been 6 months since I broke my ankle, so needless to say I did not. About 6 weeks ago I was thrown from my bike and slammed my ribs really good. So to stretch my arms holding the rope and swinging did not sound like fun right now. Maybe another time. Michael jumped though and loved it! It's kinda a scary thing when you are getting older when we were young no problem. He said he now has bragging rights! We really wanted to snorkel more while we were here but most of the beaches were closed for snorkeling because of high winds. We took back our snorkel gear to "Snorkel Bob's" and we were refunded $35.00! Great. We bought our own in Hanalei. Now we don't have to rent or lose money when we don't use them again!